1. With a three dimensional surface marking function, the focused light spot precision is within a range of 0-60mm, and an even marking effect is guaranteed.
2. The laser cutter has a large format marking function. The maximum working area of the 3D laser marking machine reaches 400 x 400 mm.
3. An advanced, digital 3 axis dynamic focusing technology is used to achieve a high marking speed, real-time zoom control, and a uniform focusing light spot.
4. Due to the modular design, the laser marking machine is compatible with both domestic and international fiber lasers, making the product adaptability strong.
5. The laser marking machine uses a marble working platform, and has an excellent shock resistance, stress resistance, flatness and a high stability.
6. This 3D laser marking machine uses a functional software so users can import graphics from the 3D design software, and can edit simple 3D graphics. The software can transfer 2D graphs into 3D graphs, and is easy to operate.
|Power supply||AC220±10%, 50HZ|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||≤±0.02mm|
|Working area||Maximum 400mm×400mm|
|Total power||< 1000W(without auxiliary machine)|
|Working temperature||10ºC -35ºC|
|Working humidity||5%-85% (no condensing)|
|Drawing format||AI, DXF, BMP, JPG, PLT, etc.|
|Dimension||600mm X 935mm X 1600mm|
Plastic, cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum-magnesium alloy, zinc alloy, copper, nickel, zinc, and aluminum oxide.