1. The MF20-B-A laser marking machine uses a highly integrated fiber laser to offer superior beam quality with stable power output and uniform power density, and it is able to deal with aluminum, copper, gold, silver and other high reflective materials without creating shadows and false marking problems.
2. Our laser marking system is fitted with internationally advanced digital scanning galvanometer, and this device boasts small size, fast speed, good stability as well as reliable performance.
3. Owing to its modular design, the electric cabinet and lifting platform are separated from each other. So, this fiber laser marking machine is very flexible, and it can work on relatively larger or more complex surfaces which are very difficult for common marking machines.
4. With a user-friendly touch screen, the embedded operating system enables our laser marking machine to deliver satisfying performance for a number of industries, and it supports different text formats.
5. Our fiber laser marker allows “on-the-fly” marking, and its operation is quite simple.
Plastics, iron, copper, nickel coating, zinc coating, stainless steel, aluminum oxide, zinc alloy, aluminum magnesium alloy, etc.
|Laser Wavelength (μm)||1.06|
|Beam Quality Factor (M2)||< 1.4|
|Laser Power (W)||20|
|Impulse Frequency (kHz)||20~80|
|Cooling Method||Air cooling|
|Marking Area (mm)||110×110 (optional: 70×70/175×175)|
|Focal Length (mm)||163 (100/254)|
|Working Distance (mm)||188 (120/280)|
|Min. Line Width (mm)||0.02|
|Min. Character Size (mm)||0.2|
|Marking Speed (mm/s)||0~7000|
|Graphic Format Supported||bmp, jpg, ai, dxf, plt, etc.|
|Electric Cabinet Size (mm)||450×210×380|
|Lifting Platform Size (mm)||730×450×1350|
|Electric Cabinet Weight (kg)||Approx. 25|
|Lifting Platform Weight (kg)||Approx. 50|
|Work Environment||Little or no dust, 10-35℃, ≤75%RH (non-condensing)|
|Total Power (kW)||1|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP54|
|Laser Safety Class||Class 4|
|Vertical Adjustable Distance for Upper Surface (mm)||550~1200|
|Vertical Adjustable Distance for Side Surface (mm)||400~1500|
|Adjustable Distance for Front-Back Direction (mm)||0~200|
|Marking Angle (°)||Different values|